Anna Victoria R

Na mém blogu najdete spoustu článků týkajících se zdravého životního stylu, Cvičení - Cestování - Různých tipů - Kosmetiky a receptů. Jednoduše vše co mě baví a naplňuje !

pondělí 12. března 2012

Outfit of the day

Silver watch which I got for Christmas. I can say that it´s not my favorite design but I had to choose it because my wrist is pretty close so I couldn´t choose the one which I really wanted. But anyway I like it.
And finally my trousers from TK-Max. I love them!! Especially the flower design..it´s so nice.
Boots are from Twenty - one store. They are so amazing. I love them so much!! When the weather is so bad I can put them on and go outside !!T-shirt which I had was just white and I wore black jacket from Bench. I couldn´t take a photos of it because of the low batery. I hope that you like some of the things and let me know what you wear in this weather.




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat